Business Development Manager
About the Company
Jands Pty Ltd is one of Australia's largest distributors of professional audio and architectural lighting solutions for the entertainment industry, with an impressive portfolio of quality international and local brands.
We are currently seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to be responsible for building commercial relationships with executive stakeholders in the hospitality sector (e.g. hotels, casinos, bars, restaurants, retail spaces, shopping centres).
About the Role
Key duties and responsibilities of the Business Development Manager – Hospitality include (but are not limited to):
- Establish a market strategy and develop a pipeline of potential customers within the hospitality sector.
- Manage key end-user and national chain relationships in hospitality sector.
- Generating new client relationships through outbound calling, client referrals, client presentations, networking and other sales and marketing strategies.
- Attend appointments and coordinate relevant team members (product specialists and sales) to attend presentations and demonstrations.
Respond to incoming end-user enquiries and coordinate Proposal and Tender responses and requests for information.
To be considered for this position applicants must meet the essential criteria listed below:
- Minimum 3 years selling and/or managing relationships within the hospitality sector.
- Advanced interpersonal skills, coupled with the ability to build and maintain relationships with a range of stakeholders.
- Proven ability to develop and implement clear, proactive sales and marketing strategies.
- Demonstrate analytical and logical thinking.
- Experience presenting to large groups i.e. presentation to managers, sales teams and clients.
- Drivers Licence (current) – Class C minimum.
It would be an advantage to possess one or more of the following desirable selection criteria.
Tertiary qualification in business, marketing, communications or related field.
- Knowledge of professional audio, lighting and/or staging products and their applications.
Whilst this position is based in Mascot, New South Wales, applicants should note intra/interstate travel will be required on an intermittent basis.
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
To apply please forward a cover letter addressing the selection criteria above, along with your resume to Human Resources.
Human Resources Department
Locked Bag 15, Mascot, NSW, 1460