The Hospitality Leaders Summit will return to Sydney in August.
The highly anticipated event will be held at Doltone House Darling Island on Monday 9 August and cover the industry’s most pressing topics.
Panels, Q&As and presentations will be held on:
- Social media, photography and branding: Kitti Gould, photographer; Jasmine Gallagher and Shy Trutwein, After Hours Studio; TJ Edwards 1oh1 Media
- Future-proof venues: Matt Swieboda, Dear Sainte Eloise; Illa Kim, Soul Dining + Soul Deli; Justin Newton, House Made Hospitality
- 2022 trends: Gary Smith, BioPak; Nathan Dalah, Fishbowl; Martin Hudak, Maybe Sammy; Helise Heggen, Merivale
- Nailing delivery and ordering technology: Gary Burrows, The Fork; Julian Cincotta, Butter; John Saadie, Order Up
- 24-hour economy: Elliot Solomon, Solotel
- Attracting domestic tourists: Susannah George, Urban List
More sessions are still to be announced.
The 2021 event will mark the fifth iteration of the summit, which brings together industry professionals for a full day of networking and informative sessions.
Leading figures including Christine Manfield, Chris Lucas, Nadine Ingram, Scott Pickett and Carlo Grossi have spoken across the Sydney and Melbourne summits, and 2021 is expected to be as big as ever.
More names are being added to the program every week, which promises to deliver a day that’s not to be missed.
Early-bird tickets are now available for $199 + GST and sponsor packages are still available.