The Small Batch Learning Virtual Menu* reduces service black spots by making sure all staff get the product training required to meet customer expectation and maximize revenue opportunities in your business.
What happens when a guest comes in looking for a recommendation, but speaks to the “wrong” team member? Are you short-changing your business because your staff can’t sell your high-profit products? If so, Small Batch Learning has the answer –
What you need to know:
- Zero cost, forever.
- Launch your venue’s online training platform in under 30 minutes.
- Build your Virtual Menu, including products & recipes relevant to your team.
- Product training direct from your suppliers.
- Short & sharp lessons that respect the learner’s time – focused on the relevant information needed to sell to guests.
- Helps to maximise check size and increase spend-per-head.
- Native apps – train anywhere, anytime.
- Plus access the Training Library with over 50 hours of relevant hospitality courses.
Because Small Batch Learning’s online learning platform is free, whether your business has five staff or 5,000, managers can make sure all staff acquire necessary knowledge, not just specialist bartenders or sommeliers. By removing one of the major barriers to training – cost – the Virtual Menu will help reduce service black spots in your business.
Hundreds of venues in Australia trust Small Batch Learning, join them by signing up your venue today – click here.
* AUSTRALIAN INNOVATION PATENT NO.: 2019100342