Bookings close today for ALIA, the Australian Liquor Industry Awards, which takes place this Wednesday (31 October) at Royal Randwick Racecourse.
You can get your tickets here.
Still not purchased tickets? Here are seven reasons why you must be there.
- To celebrate with your team. Even if you don’t win an award on the night, and even if you aren’t a finalist, you’ve all done some amazing things this year. ALIA is your chance to celebrate your successes with your team. It’s where you get to look your colleagues in the eye and tell them what you really think of them. (Best done at the start of the evening.)
- As networking events go, ALIA is unrivalled. All the major liquor suppliers will be there along with leading retailers and venue operators, everyone from giants in their sector like Solotel and Bayfield Hotels to internationally renowned small bars like Black Pearl and Bulletin Place. Someone important in the industry you want to meet? Chances are they’ll be at ALIA.
- Great drinks. We have an extraordinary choice of complimentary drinks for you this ALIA. Over 80 drinks to choose from, in fact. Coopers Sparkling Ale? Check. Aperol Spritz? Check. Calle 23 Reposado Tequila? Check. Chardonnay, Semillon, Malbec and Shiraz? Check, check, check and check.
- You might win a prize. Aside from the awards themselves, there are some terrific prizes for the best dressed male, female and team. Warning: you won’t win unless you look spectacular.
- The Mister Mixer after-party. Keep the celebrations going long into the night in the very swish setting of The Stables bar upstairs at Royal Randwick. With kegged cocktails courtesy of Mister Mixer.
- The photobooth. For some of you (the exhibitionists), this will be the highlight of ALIA. We’ve sourced some awesome props to inspire you. You provide the poses. We’ll provide the pictures. Just keep it (relatively) clean. Remember you’ll have to look at them the day after.
- We didn’t need to think too long about a theme for ALIA this year, given it falls on 31 October. It’s going to be good, maybe one of the best fancy dress ALIAs of all time. There’ll be pumpkins and cauldrons and things that go bump in the night. Best not to attend if you scare easily.
Bookings for ALIA close TODAY and we’ve nearly sold out.
Tickets are $270 ex-GST and include a three-course meal and complimentary drinks throughout the awards evening, plus entry to the after-party at the swanky Stables bar.