Tyro is the champion for better business banking. It was established in 2003 to challenge the payments industry with faster, more innovative EFTPOS solutions. Since then, Tyro has taken the same innovative approach to banking with deposit, loan and eCommerce products, which are designed to simplify banking for businesses like yours.
Tyro’s payments solutions can help your business with the following;
- Integration with more than 300 POS systems. Integration means faster transactions, reduced keying errors and simplified end-of-day reconciliation
- Access to Tyro’s least-cost routing feature, Tap & Save. Tap & Save allows Tyro businesses to save money by processing eligible debit contactless payments through the cheapest network1
- Same day, 7 days a week settlement when you settle into the Tyro Bank Account2 or, have your settlement funds transferred into any Australian bank account, so there is no need to switch banks
- No EFTPOS lock-in contract, no set up fees and no cancel/break fees
- Ability to take payments online through Tyro’s online eCommerce platform for online payments.
To find out more information, submit your details and one of Tyro’s EFTPOS specialists will call you to discuss how they can help your business – Click here
1 Tyro does not guarantee any cost savings by opting in for Tap & Save. Savings on eligible transactions processed through the cheapest network vary for each business depending on their card mix, transaction volume and amount, industry, and pricing plan. Eligible transactions are contactless debit card transactions less than $1,000. Tap & Save is not available on Special Offer pricing which includes some flat fee simple pricing offers or where you surcharge on debit card transactions as cost savings may not be realised. Yomani CR, Xentissimo and Xenta terminals do not support Tap & Save. For details refer to the FAQs at Tyro.com or call 1300 966 639.
2 Available settlement times are from 8pm to 5am. Applies to Tyro settled funds only (including American Express and JCB with Tyro Direct Settlement agreement) – excludes Alipay, HealthPoint and funds settled directly by Afterpay, American Express, JCB and Diners Club.
Tyro Payments Limited ACN 103 575 042 AFSL 471951 (Tyro) is the issuer of its own financial products. As Tyro does not take into account your personal circumstances, please consider if these products are suitable for you. You can contact Tyro on 02 8907 1700 or tyro.com and access Tyro’s dispute resolution process at tyro.com/complaint-resolution-process/.