Foxtel has secured the rights for two of the biggest international sporting events of the year.
Live sport in 2019 for venues has never been stronger. Kicking off with giant winter codes of AFL, NRL and Super Rugby, Foxtel has secured the rights for two of the biggest international sporting events of the year, the ICC Cricket World Cup (from 30 May) and the Rugby World Cup (from 20 September). After that, we roll into the summer of cricket with every ball of the summer live on the brand new dedicated Fox Cricket channel.
2019 also presents an exhilarating year for combat sports with monthly UFC pay-per-views featuring stars such as Jon Jones, Amanda Nunes and Australia’s very own Rob Whittaker and Alex Volkanovski. For the first time ever, Heavyweight Boxing Superstar Anthony Joshua will be fighting in the U.S. at a venue-friendly time on Sunday 2 June. Australia’s number one boxer Jeff Horn will also be in action during the year.
Here is a snapshot of upcoming sport content for Foxtel Venues in 2019
- Every match of the ICC Cricket World Cup LIVE
- Every game of the Rugby World Cup LIVE
- Every round of the Toyota AFL Premiership Season LIVE
- Every round of the NRL Telstra Premiership LIVE
- Every game of the Vodafone Super Rugby Season LIVE
- Every game of the Hyundai A-League LIVE
- Every race of the Virgin Supercars Championship LIVE
- Every race of the Formula 1 LIVE
- Every game of the NBA Finals LIVE
- Every Domain Test, Gillette ODI, Gillette T20I and KFC Big Bash League match of the Australian Summer LIVE
- Regular Pay Per View UFC and Boxing events LIVE
Nothing matches the excitement generated by live sports – and nothing matches the revenue that showing live sports in your venue can generate. With Foxtel, your customers will have access to over 50 sports. That’s over 1,000 matches, 47 finals, 20 tests, 55 races and 3,000 laps in 2019.
In addition as a thank you for choosing Foxtel for your venue, Foxtel will give you $500 worth of merchandise to promote sport in your venue (visit www.foxtel.com.au/venues for terms and conditions).
With so much live sport in 2019, there has never been a better time to sign up an keep your customers coming back for more with Foxtel Venues, call 1300 731 892 or visit www.foxtel.com.au/venues to get your venue connected or find out more.