Newly created role and a great opportunity to make your mark! Work with well known and successful brands – Cellarbrations, Porters, The Bottle-O, IGA Liquor and Thirsty Camel!
What you’ll do
- Define, develop, and implement the go-to-market Loyalty Program, which encompasses product, data, and marketing for both in-store and eCommerce touchpoints
- Drive the continual growth of the programme in accordance with key strategic objectives
- Conduct regular customer research to uncover new opportunities for differentiation and market advantage and stay abreast of emerging trends in the Loyalty space
- Work closely with data, retail and category teams, and marketing to maximise commercial opportunities, and highlight key areas for review, analysis, and improvements
- Work with category teams and suppliers to develop the Loyalty funding model
- Own the Loyalty platform data and be responsible for managing the engagement cycle.
What you’ll bring
- Strong analytical approach to product management; understanding of Loyalty metrics and analytics drivers to create value pathways
- Great stakeholder engagement and organisational skills, with the ability to work autonomously
- Retail background is preferable
- Experience running projects using various methodologies and product philosophies (e.g. Design Thinking, Agile, Lean, Dual-Track/Continuous Discovery, etc.) would be advantageous
- Knowledge of CRM online/offline marketing concepts and best practices
- Skills utilising CMS to design personalised customer experiences.
What we can offer you
- Training and development
- We’re BIG on flexible working
- An extra week of annual leave each year after 12 months of service.
So, roll up your sleeves and bring your best self to work, and we’ll give you the support you need to develop a rewarding career and make your mark on the future of retail.
Make your Mark!
Applications close Friday 22nd October 2021