Harold Park Hotel, Forest Lodge
70a Ross Street, Forest Lodge NSW 2037
JLL Hotels & Hospitality Group is excited to present to market the freehold going concern of the Harold Park Hotel located in the thriving city fringe suburb of Forest Lodge through John Musca and Ben McDonald.
Having recently undergone a substantial refurbishment, the hotel presents in immaculate fashion and hits the market at a time when the business is poised to capitalise on increased local demand from residents and commercial neighbours working remotely. Harold Park Hotel in Forest Lodge represents a post-renovation trade-up opportunity at a time when businesses are poised to capitalise.
JLL Hotels and Hospitality Senior Vice President Ben McDonald, who is marketing the property with John Musca, said he expected interest from hoteliers looking to acquire a ‘turn-key’ metropolitan hotel business that just had a $1m refurbishment completed.
Investment highlights also include:
- Available to buy now with 10 months delayed settlement
- Newly renovated hotel with substantial 900sqm+* trading footprint
- Hotel Licence with 8 GMEs
- Genuine scope to enhance gaming with more GMEs (Band 1 SA2) and room large enough for more machines
- Limited local competition in high density residential precinct – immediately adjacent to ‘Harold Park’ by Mirvac with 1,300 apartments housing over 2,500 residents
- Includes great beer garden, lift, two car bays on title, new kitchen
- Significant tax depreciation benefits with no near-term capex requirement
For Sale by Expressions Interest
Closing Thursday 20 August at 4:00pm (AEST)
Unless Sold Prior
Ben McDonald 0414 182 848 / email@example.com
John Musca 0424 257 004 / firstname.lastname@example.org