Tickets are on sale for the 2019 Wine Communicators of Australia (WCA) Sydney Royal Trophy Winners Lunch, which this year has moved back to its original home at the Sydney Showground.
The lunch will be held on Friday 16 August, and as in previous years, ticket holders will be provided access to the Exhibitor and Trade Tasting – an opportunity to try all of the more than 2,200 medal winning wines from the 2019 KPMG Sydney Royal Wine Show.
The WCA Sydney Royal Wine Show Trophy Winners Lunch is a highly anticipated event on the wine industry calendar, providing a chance to be immersed in this year’s award winning wines. Guests will hear from the Chair of Judges, PJ Charteris and international wine judge, Rod Smith MW, while enjoying a three-course meal, featuring the Sydney Royal medal winning wines.
The 2019 NSW Legend of the Vine will also be announced on the day, recognising an individual who has made an outstanding contribution to the Australian wine industry. Previous winners include Huon Hooke, Clive Hartley, Iain Riggs, Rob Hirst and David Lowe.
Guests will also have the opportunity to win fantastic raffle prizes and celebrate in style with more than 250 guests from all walks of the wine industry.
Lunch Event details:
- Ticket pricing: Individual Member $179.00 Individual Non-Member $209.00 Table Booking $1,881
- Location: Hall 6, Sydney Showground, Sydney Olympic Park
- Date: Friday 16 August 2019
- Time: Tasting open from 9.00am, Lunch 12.00pm for 12.30pm – 3.30pm
- Book tickets: https://winecommunicators.com.au/event/2019-wca-sydney-royal-wine-show-trophywinners-lunch/