High West began with humble roots, opening a small 250-gallon still and Saloon in Utah Old Town Park City, USA. But what was once a small operation, has grown to be an internationally recognized brand.
High West is available for all Australian bartenders and whiskey lovers to enjoy.
Named Distiller of the Year by Whisky Advocate, High West is among the top 10 American whiskeys in dollar sales and continues to outpace the category in the US.
So what separates High West from other whiskeys?
With a real reputation for rye and a passion for developing innovative, flavour-forward whiskey blends, High West produces some of the highest rated whiskeys in the market – because as they say at the High West distillery “Whiskey Matters.”
Inspired by whiskey’s role in the U.S., High West’s tall bottle, rustic western label and horseshoe logo honor Utah’s whiskey making legacy, while delivering delicious craft whiskey blends for its loyal consumers.
Quite simply, High West is all about delivering a memorable and epic experience for whiskey lovers.
Available NOW to order for your venue is American Prairie Bourbon, Double Rye and Rendezvous Rye.
- American Prairie Bourbon is a complex blend of straight bourbons, producing
an aromatic whiskey that helps preserve the West. West will donate 10% of their profits from each bottle to the American Prairie Foundation which is building the largest wildlife reserve in the lower 48 states.
- Double Rye is crafted to be twice as spicy (think cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves) as your average rye whiskey. Age: Blend of 2 rye whiskeys: 2 & 16 year (2014)
- Rendezvous Rye is a glorious marriage of two straight rye whiskies: an exotic 6-year-old with a 95% rye and 5% barley malt mash bill, and a very rare 16-year-old with an 80% rye, 10% corn, 10% barley mash bill, making it the signature of the range.
Available now at all leading wholesalers, Dan Murphy’s, selected independent retailers and on-premise outlets.
- Rendezvous Rye – 95 points (Whisky Advocate, 2008)
– American Prairie Bourbon – 92 points (The Tasting Panel, 2015)
– Double Rye – 93 points (Tastings.com, 2015)
– High West – Distiller of the Year by (Whisky Advocate, 2016)
Contact your local Craft Revolution Sales Manager for more information:
VIC/SA – James Kenny 0411 450 507
NSW – Michael Riitano 0411 553 365
QLD – Adrian Moss 0403 244 344
WA – Joel Charles 0428 057 659
To learn more: www.highwest.com