The Joint and Several Administrators of Ostra Distillers Pty Ltd present an exciting opportunity for the acquisition of the business by way of recapitalisation, Deed of Company Arrangement or outright purchase.
The distillery is located in Robinvale in the beautiful Malley region and is set on the Murray River. Delivering an annual turnover of approximately $4 million and exporting to Europe and Asia, this long established distillery has capacity for up to 20 million litres of whisky per year and the production of additional spirits.
The details of the offer include:
• Facility built in 1960 – current business in place since October 2007
• Clients include wholesale and retail alcohol distributers
• Leasehold or Freehold can be negotiated
• Includes the sale of both fixed and transferrable plant and equipment – specialized equipment including 500 hectare brewhouse, fully functional state of the art distillery, packaging and bottling and 8.5 million litres in tank storage.
• Raw production materials sourced from various local producers
• Experienced workforce of nine F/T staff available
• Located in the scenic Mallee region of Robinvale, along the Great Murray River
• Acquisition via Deed of Company Arrangement available
Expressions of interest to be submitted by 5pm on 11 December 2023 in writing.
Company Contact Details:
Name: Brodie Hilet
Phone Number: 03 9670 8700