Part Time Rangers is a range of low calorie RTD’s with a difference! By simply enjoying a tasty bevvie, you too are becoming a Part Time Ranger. How? The team at Part Time Rangers use a portion of proceeds from sales of every pack to support various wildlife conservation initiatives around the globe.
Powered by a passion for sustainability and a vision to create a global community of Part Time Rangers, who act as a force of change, while living their everyday lives. They’ve kicked off this vision with the good people of Australia and New Zealand.
To date, Rangers across the Tasman have supported global & local wildlife conservation organisations including; Big Life Foundation & Rhinos without Borders in Africa, as well as Save the Kiwi, Sustainable Coastlines & WWF a little closer to home.
Over $450,000 has been shared in support of everything from animal preservation to increasing employment & pay equity. Some of the most impactful initiatives include:
- Funding Rangers to help save the last remaining Big Tusk Elephants
- Supporting (& naming) a baby Rhino for the first 3yrs of life
- Vehicles to support the fight against poaching, human-wildlife conflict & habitat protection across Kenya & Tanzania
- Funding the first all-female ranger unit in Africa
- Rescue & rehabilitation of Koalas devastated by the bushfires
Part Time Rangers is available in three flavours, Pink Rhino, Yellow Elephant and Black Elephant. All flavours come in a 4 pack of 330mL cans, each containing an ABV of 4.5% and less than 3 grams of sugar.
Cheers to you Rangers!
For more information on how to stock Part Time Rangers, call your Brown Forman representative.