A table top beverage dispenser, tap2table provides a stylish and easy way for patrons to enjoy 360 ° round the table self-service of their favourite beverage – kept cool for hours.
Profitable and fun, ‘TableTaps’ will attract and retain patrons, generate higher volume sales and create service efficiencies.
Perfect for beer gardens, pubs, taverns and restaurants, hotels and any event or party – Make your business stand out this summer!
Practical things to know:
- Keeps drinks chilled for hours at the table
- Perfect for beer and cider
- Try it for beer or cider cocktails, punch/cocktails, chilled wine, soft drinks or water
- Removable ice chamber (included as a standard)
- Holds up to 3 litres (2.4 litres with ice chamber)
- Equivalent to 2 to 3 jugs – kept fizzy, cool and undiluted
- Rotating bar style tap great for 360 ° round the table dispensing
- Stable base and durable materials for indoor and outdoor use
- 3 sided base for easy branding, to promote a special deal, feature beverage or your venue’s attractions
- Impact resistant, FDA-approved food safe polycarbonate
- Easy to fill, clean and maintain
- Optional cleaning brushes and draining racks available
- All parts sold separately
What tap2table can do for your business
- New, exciting and fun – TableTaps are sure to draw the crowds
- Increase high-margin beverage sales
- Free up service areas – and your staff!
- Uses regular ice, so no fussing with freeze sticks
- Use the base as ad space – promote a special deal, feature beverage or your venue’s attractions
tap2table for beer and cider breweries
A unique marketing tool to gain exposure for boutique beer and cider brands
Ask us about how you can promo your logo and make your beer or cider of the month irresistible
tap2table for hotels, events and catering
- A classy addition to your lobby bar
- Perfect for all functions and for all ages
- Meetings, conference catering, corporate events, weddings and social gatherings, indoor or outdoor
- A spectacular and highly functional table centre piece
- Free up wait staff – the 3 litres means fewer refills