Alfresco Spaces are now manufacturing their Outdoor Quartz Electric Heaters in Australasia, especially for the Australian and New Zealand market.
The Heaters have new improved features that allow a life time warranty on the base unit (304 Stainless Steel) and an extra 12 months warranty on the elements (now two years).
New, stronger mounting brackets with 16 mm stainless steel bolts give a more secure fixing and allow greater flexibility and angle options when mounting the heaters. The base stainless steel unit now has the ability to install either one or two elements giving the end user more options when determining his outdoor heating requirements.
The new improved features have been especially designed to meet the extreme Australian conditions.
The Quartz alloy infrared element uses medium wave technology that produces little or no light and heats objects and people rather than the air which is not economical for outdoor areas. The infrared heaters emit no harmful ultraviolet rays.
The main features of Alfresco Spaces Outdoor heaters are:
– Low initial cost and maintenance free
– No open flame, energy efficient with low operating cost. .44 cents per hour 4000 watts
– 304 Grade Stainless Steel, great for coastal areas (life time guarantee on base unit)
– Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
– Quartz Element provides instant heat which can be controlled by movement sensors
Alfresco Spaces Ltd is based in Potts Point, Sydney NSW 2011
For further information visit our website call either of the telephone numbers below: