By Amy Looker, editor National Liquor News
Angove Family Winemakers has confirmed it will rebrand the distribution arm of its wine business early next year.
With more than 20 international brands across its portfolio, Angove will launch Vintage House Wine and Spirits on the 1st of February 2015.
The 129-year-old business has been distributing wine brands outside of its own core range for more than 50 years and experienced solid growth, which chairman John Angove says prompted the decision to drive the distribution side of the business.
“Over the past 15 years the distribution arm of Angove Family Winemakers has developed significantly. The Australian market place is ever changing and in keeping with our strongly held commitment to continuous improvement, we must ensure our offer evolves and is relevant to the customer,” Angove explains.
“Vintage House Wine and Spirits provides the foundation for our next phase of growth, development and best practice professional representation for the Australian liquor market. We are proud to represent an outstanding and growing selection of premium Australian, New Zealand and international wine and spirit brands.”
Brands distributed by Vintage House Wine and Spirits include:
- Angove Family Winemakers (McLaren Vale/South Australia)
- Le Cirque Wine Co
- Cross Stitch
- Charles Cimicky (Barossa Valley)
- Charles Pelletier (Burgundy, France)
- Ferngrove (Margaret River)
- Killerby (Margaret River)
- Koonowla (Clare Valley)
- Mount Riley Wines (Marlborough, NZ)
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte (Champagne, France)
- Quinta do Pego (Porto, Portugal)
- Villa Jolanda (Veneto, Italy)
- Temple Bruer (Langhorne Creek)
- Napa Cellars (USA)
- Joel Gott Wines (USA)
- Trinchero Napa Valley (USA)
- Tulloch Wines (Hunter Valley)
- Turkey Flat Vineyards (Barossa Valley)
- Water Wheel Vineyards (Bendigo)
- Wicks Estate (Adelaide Hills)
- Glenfarclas (Speyside, Scotland)
- St Agnes
- Stone’s Original