Sales Executive – Australia & New Zealand
Something amazing is brewing at Kegstar, Australia's first keg rental solution. At Kegstar we're as passionate about brewing as we are about helping our customers to grow their businesses. By renting kegs on demand to new and established brewers, we enable breweries to avoid the capital outlay of purchasing their own kegs and the expense and hassle of tracking and collecting them back from venues, so they can focus on what they do best…brewing and marketing the best beer in the world.
Whilst Kegstar is only 3 years young, we've already grown to be the major supplier of rental kegs in the Australian and New Zealand markets. Recognising this growth, Brambles, the world's largest asset pooling company, has recently acquired Kegstar providing the investment to expand the business globally.
At Kegstar we value agility, innovation and getting s#*t done! We know that to deliver fast paced growth in a small team environment, success can only be achieved by working as ‘One Team’. So at Kegstar we work a little differently. We look out for each other, find creative ways to solve problems and move quickly to implement solutions that will exceed our customers' expectations, all whilst having a great time.
We are now growing our business development team with the introduction of this new role. As Kegstar's newest sales exec, you'll be working with brewers and beverage makers across Australia and New Zealand. With your beverage industry experience, insights and ability to build strong relationships with clients, you'll be helping brewers to realise the commercial benefits and flexibility of Kegstar's rental solution. Reporting to our Business Development Manager, you'll be self-driven and autonomous, building market intelligence, managing a pipeline of opportunities, on boarding new clients and growing their utilisation of our services.
What we are looking for in the Ultimate Sales Guru:
- Good understanding of the beverage industry with specific knowledge of the craft brewing sector, key players, market dynamics and trends
- Exceptional track record in growing new businesses and markets
- Highly commercial mindset with good analytical skills
- Highly driven with a passion for identifying opportunities and new ways of doing things
- Experience in representing companies at trade events and brand building activities.
- Account Management experience – solid track record in growing new customer relationships into quality long term customer relationships to increase value add and client utilisation
- Desire to work as part of an innovative team in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
Kegstar is a young company with a real drive for growth. We bring our entrepreneurial spirit and combine it with professional management disciplines without the usual bureaucracy.
So if you're like us and you're up for the challenge and adventure of a small, high growth start-up without the usual level of risk, then APPLY NOW!
For more information, please contact Steve Bianchini on 0403 840 996 or firstname.lastname@example.org