Have you got an entrepreneurial drive and a thirst for achieving? Do you have a passion for beer and cider? A number of attractive national opportunities are now available for beer and cider specialists to become part of the award-winning premium brand ambassador program, The Exchange.
With a winning local and international beer and cider portfolio, we're adding a dedicated beer and cider team to our highly-acclaimed team to drive customer focus and consumer engagement with our rapidly emerging beer and cider portfolio.
We have multiple opportunities in NSW, VIC, QLD, SA and WA for both Beer and Cider Merchants and Beer Field Sales Execution Specialists.
Beer and Cider Merchants
As a Beer and Cider Merchant, you’ll focus on our diverse portfolio of acclaimed and emerging international, craft and domestic beers and ciders, working with our brand partners and customers to lead all aspects of brand awareness and in-trade execution, driving consumer engagement and adding value for our customers and brand partners.
Field Sales Execution Specialists – Molson Coors
As an integral part of our dedicated beer and cider team, you’ll focus on driving brand awareness of the Molson Coors beer portfolio. By working closely with our customers, you’ll find innovative and creative ways to showcase the Molson Coors beer portfolio, in a way that engaging consumers and drives sales.
So, this is where you come in……
You thought Coca-Cola Amatil was all about soft drinks? Amatil’s alcohol and coffee businesses are a key driver of future business growth, part of a diverse and unrivalled brand portfolio that help us create millions of moments of happiness and possibilities, every day.
If you’re excited by interesting brands, a team that values creativity and innovation, and the global opportunities that come with being part of the Amatil Group – you could be part of our exciting future.
Key ingredients to success:
· Exceptional account/customer management experience with ability to grow new business
· Good understanding of the beverage industry, particularly international and craft beer and cider
· The ability to nurture great relationships and drive win-win outcomes
· Strong communication skills, proven negotiating and influencing ability
· Smart and self-motived, but a passionate team player
· Flexibility – travel, evening and weekend work will be essential in delivering successful outcomes
· Full clean driving licence essential
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Training and development
- Exciting career opportunities
- Product allowance to enjoy with your family and friends
Find out more about Coca-Cola Amatil’s exciting and fast-emerging Alcohol & Coffee business.
Apply online today by selecting your preferred role and state.