By Rebecca Harris
Recognising the hospitality industry’s unfortunate tendency to work on Friday and Saturday nights, Carlton Dry has launched a new ‘Thank God it’s Monday’ program for hospitality staff.
Beginning next Monday (Dec 6), the year-long program will be offering free live music events in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth.
The first two events will feature a performance by Bluejuice at Sydney’s Oxford Art Factory, and Cloud Control at Universal bar in Perth. Melbourne, Brisbane and Adelaide will host their first performances the following Monday (Dec 13).
The events will be driven via a dedicated Facebook page, digital media, street press and bar associations, as well as through the Carlton Dry sales teams nationwide.
The Initial Line-Up:
• Sydney: Mon Dec 6th, Oxford Art Factory featuring Bluejuice
• Perth: Monday Dec 6th, Universal, Northbridge featuring Cloud Control
• Melbourne: Mon Dec 13th, The Tote, Collingwood featuring Gypsy & The Cat
• Brisbane: Mon Dec 13th, Birdee Num Num, The Valley featuring Hungry Kids Of Hungary
• Adelaide: Mon Dec 13th, The Grand Bar, Glenelg featuring Cloud Control