Client Account Co-ordinator
Do you want to work for a company that truly appreciates and rewards its staff?
- Combine your interests – Music, Technical support and Customer Service
- Exceptional customer service focus
- Development & growth opportunities to build your career
Nightlife Music Video is the leading provider of music and playing systems to nightclubs, casinos, pubs, gyms and bowling alleys across Australia. Since 1989, Nightlife has grown through its people to build an impressive array of clients across Australia, the U.S.A. and New Zealand. Nightlife is renowned for its commitment to its staff and impeccable customer service.
Due to continued growth, we are increasing the support we offer to our Clients by expanding our dynamic Customer Services Department. Along with the key focus areas of tech, music and service, we are looking for someone who wants career progression.
You will be involved in:
- High level customer service delivery
- Technical support of the Nightlife HDMS (Hard Drive Music System) – Software & Hardware
- Training our clients in the functions of the HDMS
- Music management – assuring the right mix of music is played in our client’s venues
- Co-ordinate new music system installations
This role calls for a detailed person who can combine their technical computer experience with their relationship building skills to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Enthusiastic, professional and positive phone manner with customer service experience in similar role for 2 years or more
- Demonstrated detailed client data administration
- Experience or a keen interest in computer technical support essential
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Highly developed oral and written communication, interpersonal, negotiation and conflict resolution skills; an ability to handle complex client issues with confidence and professionalism
- Ability to fulfill on-call requirements and work outside core business hours
Nightlife’s commitment to creating an enjoyable workplace, life balance, health, career development and employee recognition ensures a career path exists for high achievers to take this role to the next level. Nightlife is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all persons.
Please forward your resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria to Heidi Richards Email: firstname.lastname@example.org