For its third year partnering with Afterpay Australian Fashion Week (AAFW), Hendrick’s Gin will be opening its Gin Parlour at Sydney’s Carriageworks.
From May 15, Hendrick’s will be serving exclusive cocktails inspired by AAFW, alongside gin classics. The menu has been specially selected for the event to reflect the creativity of AFFW. The Hendrick’s Gin Parlour will be open to all members of the public, not just AFFW ticket holders.
As part of the event, Hendrick’s is also unveiling a new partnership with Michael Le Sordo, who is opening this year’s AAFW and celebrating the brand’s 10-year anniversary.
In addition, Hendrick’s Gin is bringing the flavours of fashion week to Barangaroo House’s Smoke Rooftop Bar. The team at Smoke curated the Hendrick’s Haute Couture cocktail as part of the collaboration. The “Cocktails & Couture” celebration will run from from 2-22 May, and feature an exclusive display of some of Michael Lo Sordo’s pieces, including a gown from his AAFW23 collection.
The bespoke AFFW cocktail menu includes:
- Hendrick’s Gin & Tonic: A classic, subtly floral G&T (also available at Smoke Rooftop Bar)
- Hendrick’s Lunar Flora Dora: A unique combination of fruity and zesty, with a surprising ginger zing
- Hendrick’s Neptunia & Alive Pink Grapefruit: Mouth-wateringly fresh and vibrant, a simple yet elegant taste sensation
- Hendrick’s Clover Club: This cocktail is shaken – not stirred – combining fruity, velvety and the perfect mix of sweet and sour (also available at Smoke Rooftop Bar)
- Hendrick’s Gin Basil Smash: Fresh, thirst quenching, sweet and herbal, garnished with a cucumber slice and basil leaf
- Hendrick’s Haute Couture: Curated by Smoke Bar, this cocktail is morish, sweet and bitter – a luxurious take on a timeless classic (also available at Smoke Rooftop Bar)