HERON TOWER BEVERAGES (www.htbeverages.com.au)
Work with a growing specialty and craft beer distributor, building their brands and sharing their unique beers with people all over Victoria. Brands include: Brouwerij Rodenbach, Brouwerij BOON, COEDO Brewing, Fourpure London, NAIL Brewing (WA), Hop Nation (VIC) and more!
Heron Tower Beverages is expanding the sales team, and needs a passionate sales professional with a proven track record (in a relevant category) to join the Heron team and sell good beer!
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a passionate, driven and respected beer distributor, as we move into the next stage of our development. Our range is already varied, unique and of a very high standard. We will be adding even more to our lineup later this year! Customer service is essential, as are talented and driven employees.
VIC Sales Representative: Full time position based in Melbourne with office in South Melbourne.
- Customer service, sales and management of on and off license venues in assigned territory.
- Develop new business opportunities and attend to key accounts personally, to ensure client requirements are being met.
- Brand development – participate in marketing plans and recommend modifications in light of current market trends in your territory.
- Report on changes in competitive activities, new products and/or other relevant info.
- Business development.
- Customer service.
- Product knowledge, beer education and food pairing.
An attractive salary (commensurate with experience) and sales incentives package will be offered to the successful candidate, including:
- Motor vehicle allowance,
- Sample stock for business,
- Beer! For personal consumption and building product knowledge,
- Beer education,
- Office base in South Melbourne.
Requirements for The Role:
- Permanent Resident (please do not otherwise apply)
- A passion for good, quality beer!
- Proven track record in a sales role (FMCG liquor or grocery preferred)
- Experience in the beer and/or wine/spirits industrie(s) would be highly regarded.
- Sound communication skills.
- Highly organized – you will need to effectively plan your call cycle.
- Technical proficiency – Microsoft office, ability to use Google Drive, Gmail for business (iPhone), iPad, CRM software.
- Current Drivers Licence and Current RSA (must accompany CV)
- No convictions for alcohol related crimes.
- Comfortable presenting to large groups – i.e. sales presentations to managers or teams, product training for new accounts, event hosting.
- Commitment to a role that does require weekend work on occasion and/or attendance at events outside of regular business hours.
- This is not a 9-5 role. As a small business, we find roles may occasionally overlap. It is expected that the team will work together in order to fulfill our objectives and grow the business together. Please take note of this before applying.
If this sounds like a good fit, just read below on what we expect from our employees and how they relate to others. If that sounds good, attach your CV, a cover letter and send it on through!
- You are passionate and have a drive to succeed.
- You take pride in your work.
- You are an independent thinker, but a team player.
- You treat others with respect, regardless of their position.
- You understand and appreciate that your colleagues may approach situations in a different manner to your own.
Applications Close : 22/08/2016
Contact : Eddy Maini firstname.lastname@example.org (03) 9686 2556