Endeavour Group is now accepting nominations for five categories in its first ever supplier awards show, to be held in May.
Endeavour Group’s Supplier of the Year Awards program is designed to acknowledge the hard work of Endeavour’s partners in the supply business, as General Manager for Merchandising, Tim Carroll explains.
“We are excited to officially launch Supplier of the Year Awards Program, which recognises and celebrates the triumphs and successes of our supplier partners,” Carroll said.
Endeavour will make nominations for six awards, whilst another five categories are open for nominations from suppliers and Endeavour Group staff.
The categories for open nominations are:
- Sustainability Award: recognising a business which has gone above and beyond to further sustainability in the drinks industry.
- Product Innovation of the Year: given to a supplier that has contributed to the creation of a new occasion, recruiting of new customers, development of new sub-category, or transformation of an existing category.
- Collaboration Award: identifying either a team or an individual that has driven a project in collaboration with the Endeavour Group, with exceptional benefits for both parties.
- Best Brand Activation of the Year: recognising a supplier that has achieved an outstanding campaign, either instore, or through digital channels.
- Supply Chain Award: given to a supplier which has developed supply chain innovations and efficiencies in partnership with Endeavour Group.
While the categories chosen by the Endeavour Group include:
- Supplier of the Year: the flagship award of the program, which will be given to a partner supplier who has achieved over and above expectations, while demonstrating their shared values with Endeavour.
- Trend Leader of the Year: given to an industry leading supplier that has illustrated its customer-led approach to category growth and industry trends.
- Account Team of the Year: awarded to an account team with a proven record of collaboration and meeting the needs of customers over the past 12 months.
- Digital Partner of the Year: presented to a supplier which employs innovation and best practice in the e-commerce space.
- Local Product of the Year: given in recognition of an Australian–made product which particularly connects with customers and communities.
- Exclusive Product of the Year: awarded to a producer that has worked to create a successful product that answers a customer requirement, in partnership with Endeavour.
All awards will be judged on the basis of work performed during the 2021 calendar year.
The awards will be announced on May 12, 2022, at a ceremony at Port Melbourne’s Timber Yard, with Carroll saying: “Our industry is a naturally sociable one, and we’re looking forward to catching up in person with our partners while we recognise their great achievements from a challenging but exciting year.”
“We can’t wait to get together and toast their successes.”