What’s happening in the outdoor area of your pub? Is it the place which creates additional revenue?
Bring outdoor cinema to your venue and make your customers talk about you. Combine the show with food and entertainment – and you’ve got the winning combination! Here are some examples:
• Use outdoor movie screen to watch live TV. Organise State of Origin evening, the way Jupiter’s Casino and Breakfast Creak Hotel are doing.
• Invite patrons for a thematic movie night. Select the menu to suit the film.
• Organise a family night with kids' activities and a family movie.
• Offer a special day for the gamers and run a console game competition. Offer a prize.
• Announce a really big karaoke night or simply use the big screen to show music videos.
Unique experiences makes your business stand out from the crowd. But what are the costs?
Smart Digital Australia suggests investing in inflatable movie screens. They are several times cheaper than LED, and can be huge – up to 12 metre wide. Big screen means big 'wows' from the audience, and big sound with quality picture is also supplied.
The size of the screen is also determined by the size of the audience. Expecting several hundreds of visitors? Choose from 4, 5 or 6 metre packages, offered by Smart Digital Australia.
Setting up the inflatable movie system is easy, and, depending on the size, can be done by 1-2 people within 10 minutes to half an hour. The screens are wind and water proof, and can be taken indoors if required.
Smart Digital Australia also offers a unique audio video control system called SmartBox, making entertainment easy. Audio mixer, Blu-ray player, microphones and other equipment are rack mounted in a portable lightweight case, so all you have to do is plug the equipment and let the show begin.
Check out the Smart Digital Australia website for details.