De Bortoli’s pale & dry Rosé Rosé has intense fruit aromas of fresh berries and pomegranate. It is a delicately structured wine with a textural savoury dry finish. Everything you want in a dry Rosé – dangerously fresh, generously textured, a touch of spice and brimming with sophistication.
The unique packaging for De Bortoli Rosé Rosé, features a colour side-embossed screw cap that is the first closure decoration of its kind in the world.
Leanne De Bortoli who manages De Bortoli’s Yarra Valley Estate in Victoria with winemaker husband Steve Webber has been at the forefront of Australia’s pale dry Rosé movement. The popularity for Rose wines will continue as more consumers embrace the dry, pale and savoury style of Rosés.
Since its inception in 2018, De Bortoli Rosé Rosé has continued to spearhead Australia’s pale dry Rosé movement. This year, 2022 Rosé Rosé took centre stage and was named the only Rosé from Australia to earn a spot in the competition’s top 10 Rosé for 2023 globally in The Drinks Business 2023 Global Rosé Masters.
Rosé Rosé is from the King Valley and the cool nights and warm days in the King Valley ensure the grapes achieve optimum ripeness levels.
De Bortoli’s Rosé Rosé is great on its own or very adaptive to any season. Enjoy Rosé Rosé…
- While enjoying canapés during the Spring Racing Carnival – think cured salmon, egg sandwiches or anchovy tartlets
- On warm Summer days with warm-climate cuisines including Thai, Provencal, Mexican or mild Indian curries
- On long Autumn evenings with bbq chicken or seafood and salads
- In Winter with paella and some pasta dishes
- Rosé also pairs well with some cheeses like soft goats cheese, Meredith Feta, Gruyere, Comte and particularly Cabots Cheddar.
Company contact details
De Bortoli Wines
De Bortoli Road
Bilbul NSW 2680
(02) 6966 0100