More than 50 speakers are confirmed for the first Drinks Innovation Summit, which takes place at Sydney’s Hyatt Regency Hotel on 29 October 2019.
The one-day conference aimed at liquor suppliers and marketers, as well as retailers and publicans, focuses on advances in technology revolutionising the way liquor is produced, marketed, sold and consumed in Australia and across the globe.
Experts in artificial intelligence, augmented reality, smart packaging, Big Data, e-commerce and social media marketing will deliver a series of presentations and take part in panel discussions.
- Michelle Grujin, Managing Director, Retail, Accenture
- Matt Michalewicz, Managing Director, Complexica
- Scott Ni, Senior Director Strategy & Operations, Alibaba Group
- Matthew Brennan, Co-Founder & Managing Director, China Channel
- Dave Chaffey, Managing Director, Third Aurora
- Suzie Shaw, Managing Director, We Are Social
The line-up is also fast becoming a who’s who of the liquor industry, with major suppliers, large retailers and craft producers all featuring in the program, discussing topics such as hybrid drinks, marketing to millennials, crowdfunding and drinks trends of the future.
The event is produced by Food & Beverage Media, owner of TheShout, National Liquor News and Australian Hotelier, in collaboration with Retail Drinks Australia.
Early bird tickets are available priced at $495 ex-GST and further discounts are available for groups.
For group bookings, please call Raj Anand on 02 8586 6175 or email email@example.com.
For single tickets and further information, visit the Drinks Innovation Summit website.