Tabcorp Holdings has revealed its new executive leadership team who will lead the company following the successful completion of its long-running merger with Tatts Group.
The new leadership team features executives from both Tabcorp and Tatts and will be led by Tabcorp’s Managing Director and CEO, David Attenborough.
“Tabcorp’s new Executive Leadership Team brings together executives from both Tabcorp and Tatts. I am very pleased to have such a strong team in place from day 1 as we enter a new era for these two great companies,” Attenborough said.
“The combination has created a world-class, diversified gambling entertainment group. Our new Executive Leadership Team, together with our more than 5000 people, will work to deliver the material benefits the combination is expected to create for shareholders, the racing industry, business partners, customers and governments.
“I’d like to take this opportunity to express our deep appreciation to the executives who are departing the organisation due to the combination becoming effective. Each has contributed to the strength of Tabcorp and Tatts and has helped set us up with a great platform for growth. These executives will remain with us for a period of time into the New Year to support the initial phase of the integration program.”
The Executive Leadership Team will be comprised as follows:
- Managing Director and CEO – David Attenborough
- Chief Financial Officer – Damien Johnston
- Managing Director, Wagering & Media – Adam Rytenskild
- Managing Director, Lotteries & Keno – Sue van der Merwe
- Managing Director, Gaming Services – Frank Makryllos
- Group General Counsel – Sean Hughes
- Chief Information Officer – Mandy Ross
- Chief People Officer – Merryl Dooley
- Chief Risk Officer – Clinton Lollback
- Chief Strategy Officer – Ben Simons
- Group Company Secretary – Fiona Mead