The Australasian Gaming Expo is less than 100 days away and the event organisers and exhibitors are ready for an even better show this year. Some of the improvements over last year are:
· More exhibitor space – over 7,500 square metres of stands.
· 23 new exhibitors – from “Barista in a Box” to “Portable Partitions”.
· More café space – a new café area in Hall 4.
· Improved AGE app – with live updates and tailored messages.
· Taxi commissionaire – outside Hall 3 to help organise taxi services.
· Shuttle bus from James Craig Road – so pedestrians can get to the venue.
· Venue improvements – better electrical power, better air conditioning, new pedestrian crossings and outdoor walkways.
And visitors will again be boarding the complimentary ferry service from Darling Harbour to Glebe Island – a free Sydney Harbour Cruise on all 3 event days! Complimentary shuttle buses will also operate from Central Station and Pyrmont; and from Sydney Airport.
Again this year Australasian Gaming Expo will also be offering three lucky visitors the opportunity to win a trip for two to visit the world’s largest Gaming Expo, G2E, held in Las Vegas in October. (See www.austgamingexpo.com for details).
This year’s Australasian Gaming Expo will be Tuesday 11 until Thursday 13 August at the Sydney Exhibition Centre @ Glebe Island. Register at the AGE website or call the Gaming Expo Help Line on 02 9211 7430.
Note: The Australasian Gaming Expo is a trade exhibition, for management representatives of Gaming Industry Organisations only including government, regulatory, research and support bodies, clubs, hotels, casinos, resorts and similar Hospitality Industry venues. Trade suppliers are not eligible to attend the event unless exhibiting.
For further information contact:
CEO, Gaming Technologies Association
(+61 2) 8216 0931 or email@example.com.