Upside Live is an inspirational event for the hospitality industry. Some of the best hospitality minds in Australia are gathered to explore how offering 10X the customer experience will help hospitality businesses be successful and build a loyal tribe.
Learn new ways of doing business, get inspired and walk away with a new perspective on how to grow your hospitality business or career.
Some of the speakers:
– Pauline Nguyen from the Red Lantern, the most awarded Vietnamese restaurant in the world.
– Amanda Stevens, a leading speaker on customer experience who has researched consumer behaviour for nearly two decades.
– Rob Cecconi from The Tropica Island Resort Fiji, a hotel centred solely around the guest experience.
– Sam Mutimer, energetic leader at Thinktank Social and one of Australia's foremost social media specialists.
– Matt Mullins from Sand Hill Road, co-owner and operator of 8 Melbourne pubs since 1999.
– and more to be announced!
Upside Live Melbourne is hosted at The Coopers Malthouse at Southbank on Wednesday 28th of October.
SPECIAL OFFER! GRAB TWO TICKETS FOR THE PRICE OF ONE!
We're currently running a 2-for-1 offer for all readers of The Shout. Just follow this link to grab your special discount code and get your second ticket for free.
Let your friends know you are going! RSVP to the event on Facebook.