WIN a $200 eftpos voucher!
For your chance to win 1 of 3 $200 EFTPOS vouchers please click on the below link
and complete a 1 minute survey about your favourite spirits!
Click below to take survey
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Information on how to enter and the Prize forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
2. Entry is open to residents of Australia who are aged 18 years and over. The directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its related entities, printers, suppliers, providers and agencies who are directly associated with the conduct of this promotion are ineligible to enter this promotion.
3. To enter this promotion, eligible entrants must, during the Promotional Period, visit the website at www.theshout.com.au , complete the online 13-question survey and answer, in 25 words or less, “which spirits brands impressed you recently and how did they do it?”. Entrants must also provide their name, e-mail address, telephone number and age in the form provided.
4. Limit applies of one entry per person per day.
5. This promotion commences at 9am AEST on 5 September 2011 and closes at 9am AEST on 25 September on 2011 (Promotional Period). All completed entries will be considered by a panel of three (3) judges on 30 September 2011. The three (3) winning entries will be determined on the basis of the most creative answers to the entry question. The judges will determine the winners in their sole discretion. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winners will be notified by e-mail on 30 September 2011.
6. The Promoter and its agents associated with this promotion take no responsibility for the Prize (or part of the Prize) damaged or lost in transit (if relevant).
7. Each Prize consists of one (1) AUD$200 EFTPOS card (Prize). There are three (3) Prizes to give away. Each Prize is valued at AUD$200. The total Prize pool value is AUD$600. Each Prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. No Prize is transferable or exchangeable and a Prize cannot be taken as cash. Any change in the value of a Prize between the publishing date and the date the Prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the Promoter. All warranty claims in respect of a Prize must be directed towards the applicable manufacturer(s) and not the Promoter.
8. The Promoter encourages the responsible use of each Prize, in accordance with applicable State and Territory legislation.
9. If a Prize or any part of a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute that Prize (or part thereof) for an alternative prize to the same value of the original Prize value, subject to any written directions made under applicable State or Territory legislation.
10. No compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the Prize as stated for whatever reason.
11. Liability: Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of this promotion including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in Prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by the winner or an entrant; or (f) use of a Prize (or any part thereof).
12. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter including because of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including natural disaster), infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel this promotion, as appropriate.
13. Entry and continued participation in this promotion is subject to all relevant liquor licences.
14. Right to verify: The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these conditions of entry or if the entrant is engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of this promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
15. The decision to accept or reject an entry is at the Promoter’s sole discretion and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter.
17. Caution: any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. If the Promoter suffers loss or incurs any costs in connection with any breach of these conditions of entry or any other legal obligation by an entrant, the entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for those losses, damages and costs.
18. All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoter. The Promoter may collect personal information about entrants to include entrants in this promotion and, where appropriate, award prizes. If personal information is requested and is not provided by an entrant, the entrant may not participate in this promotion. By participating in this promotion, each entrant also acknowledges that a further primary purpose for collection of entrants’ personal information by the Promoter is to enable the Promoter to use the information to assist the Promoter in improving goods and services and to contact entrants in the future with information on special offers or provide entrants with marketing materials via any medium. The Promoter may share information with its related companies and promotional partners who may contact entrants with special offers in this way. By entering this promotion, each entrant agrees that the Promoter may use entrants’ personal information in this manner (if the Promoter requests personal information).
20. The Promoter supports responsible consumption and recommends that alcohol be enjoyed in moderation.
21. The Promoter is Pernod Ricard Australia, a division of Premium Wine Brands Pty Ltd (ABN: 75 007 870 046) of Level 3, 16 Byfield Street, North Ryde, NSW 2113.