By Andy Young
Wine Australia and Wine Communicators of Australia are hosting a free webinar this Tuesday, as the kick-off to their 2017 Webinar Series.
The session will be led Senior Research Associate at the Ehrenberg Bass Institute, Dr Armando Corsi, and will take place from 1pm – 2pm (AEST) on Tuesday, 14 February.
Dr Corsi will focus on the most salient insights from the China Wine Barometer project, a three-year long project about the attitudes, perceptions, and behaviour of Chinese consumers towards wine.
In particular Dr. Corsi will discuss:
- How Australia and its main competitors are perceived by Chinese consumers;
- Where Chinese consumers purchase their wines – i.e. Fish where the fish are;
- What drives the wine choice of Chinese consumers in the retail and on-premise sector.
The webinar will also feature three industry experts who will comment on Dr Corsi’s results and share their views with the audience. These are:
- Dr. Justin Cohen – Senior Research Associate – Ehrenberg-Bass Institute for Marketing Science
- Kate Walker – Joint Managing Director, The Clean Food Company
- Tang Yi, Brown Brothers Milawa, China Brand Ambassador
The webinar is free to all, but those interested in taking part should register via the Wine Communicators’ website.