The ASVO is launching a webinar series, which has been specifically designed for business owners and senior management.
The ASVO said the series has been developed as a forum to understand trends, solutions, and options from international industry leaders and key service providers.
There are five different webinars, broadcast each Tuesday through August. Each webinar will be available as a recording post the event.
The five webinars are:
- Protecting and investing in our greatest asset – people
- Tue, August 03, 2021. 12:00pm – 14:00pm (AEST)
- The (other) Three Rs: Risk, Reward and ROI
- Tue, August 10, 2021. 12:00pm – 13:30pm (AEST)
- Strategy for success in the wine sector
- Tue, August 17, 2021. 12:00pm – 14:00pm (AEST)
- Risk management for uncertain times
- Tue, August 24, 2021. 12:00pm – 14:00pm (AEST)
- Business success through customer focus
- Tue, August 31, 2021. 12:00pm – 14:00pm (AEST)
The ASVO said: “We recognise that running a successful, sustainable, and profitable business requires more than just technical expertise. We also recognise that business owners and managers often find it challenging to take time out from the daily operations to enhance their professional development.”
ASVO members receive a 30 per cent discount on registration prices, more information is available on the ASVO website.